Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finally Starting To Feel Like Spring...

Hi again everyone!

Just thought I'd write a quick post about something I saw on campus today.

A few nights ago, one of my best friends Kathleen and I were watching the latest episode Glee (which I loved!). During a commercial break, she looked over at me and said, "Did you see the cherry blossoms?" Confused, I gave her a funny look and said "Huh? Where?" She replied, "Near the Rat! Go out the side entrance and look for them! They're beautiful!!"

Sure enough, as I headed to class yesterday after eating my usual turkey and cheddar flatbread sandwich in the ever-popular basement of Lyons, I saw the two giant, bright, pink and white-flowered trees lining the walkway to Carney and MacElroy. Just as I was told, they were beautiful! I continued my walk to Campion, the gentle breeze blowing against my sundress and the sun shining down on my curly hair as I grabbed my sunglasses from my backpack. I think it's safe to say today was some of the best weather we've had on campus this year! I saw some students promoting their upcoming arts shows in the quad, while others I passed were working on homework on the grass next to the St. Ignatius statue, and thought of how lucky I am to go to a school with such a pretty campus!

If you have any questions at all, e-mail me at e.paglierani@gmail.com!

~Erica

No comments: